Monday, April 11, 2011

Eco Glam

Lately I've been much more conscientious about how "green" I am, with reducing showers (that's also practice for a missions trip with my youth group this summer), caring a reusable water bottle and turning off any lights after I leave a room. With earth day (this Friday) coming up, I thought I would give you a few things that make being eco friendly that much more fun.


Bodkin / Twister Tank Jumpsuit
    {Bodkin Twister Tank Jumpsuit}

    Jil Sander 
    {Jil Sander Shopping Tote}



    lacquer
    {Sheswai Polish in Nice}



    {Welikefashion Black Reusable water bottle}


    Sunrise Orange Soy Candle in Recycled Glass Container
    {GreenLeafCandles Sunrise Orange Soy Candle}







































































    1 comment:

    1. and...? Where did the rest of your thoughts go? Loved catching up on your blog and love seeing your fun fashion dreams here. xoxo

      ReplyDelete