Friday, November 19, 2010

Five Things

This week has been a hard one for me, and with Thanksgiving break dwelling right in front of me, I have been hoping for Friday to come.  Now that Friday has come though, I'm exhausted, like usual. So I'm going to steal Emily from Cupcakes and Cashmere's idea of talking about the five things that have made me extra happy this week. From test after to test to being flat out sleep derived, I think this post is long overdue. This weekend I'm just going to relax and sleep, but I'll be back on Monday.  Until then, here are some thing that have made me smile, hopefully they'll make you a bit happier too.

Andy Warhol, especially this print. I've been hinting to my parents that this is a great Christmas idea for me all week.

Cobalt blue. In any form.

Chanel Jade nail polish, I don't actually own this nail polish, but this shade of green has been popping u all around me this week.

Anticipation of more snow. We had our first white blanket spread out last week, and it has't come since, which is a major shock and usually doesn't happen. 

Macaroons, these look so delicious in their many different flavors. I personally don't love coconut, so I was excited when I found a raspberry macaroon recipe. 

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment