Friday, November 12, 2010

A Couple Little Ideas

Even with Christmas over a month away, I know that that month will speed by in the blink of an eye.  Usually I think about presents once winter break starts (and by then, all the good gifts are sold out) and usually just give them a gift card to their favorite store, but this year is going to be different. I'm going to think about it way ahead of time and actually think creatively and really think about what they would actually want. Opening a wrapped box on Christmas is so much more fun then tearing open an envelope. So, (being true to my word) I'm going to do a series of gift guides, but here are just a couple ideas that are already on my mind. Hopefully this (and the ones coming soon) will be helpful this holiday season!



No comments:

Post a Comment