Monday, November 22, 2010

Holiday Hopes

Since we are so close to the holidays, I figured I should make my annual list of to-dos. Each year I make a list of everything I want to accomplish before the first of the year. Sometimes I get it all the way done, but usually I get about half way through and get caught up in the holiday stress. This time of year should be peaceful and fun, not stressful and annoying, so all of the items on this list of holiday promises are just fun little things that you look at at the beginning of December and think, of course I'll do that, but never get around to.  Here's what I've come up with so far, hat do you hope to do this winter?

~sip peppermint lattes
~go ice skating at night (outside- not at one of those indoor skating rinks that have fake ice)
~go store to store looking at all the different holiday decorations
~drive around (well, be driven around) to see all the different Christmas lights
~make cute heart-felt cards for all of my friends and family
~decorate a gingerbread house with my little brothers and sister
~decorate my Christmas tree with friends, and the family one with that whole family
~make holiday cookies with plenty of red and green sprinkles
~make/decorate ornaments for my friends

Here's to getting all those things done, and enjoying the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment