Monday, May 3, 2010

Wedding Dresses

So, even though I still have a long way to go till I get married, I love weddings. Especially the dresses. I found this website that is really great and it talks all about living green gorgeously. Here is a link for it. She also posted on her blog all about wedding dresses that are environmentally friendly. On the post, there was a picture for one of the prettiest dresses ever. It was simple yet unique and I love it! Here is a link to get to that post specifically. There are tons of websites out there talking baout green weddings, and when I get married, I am going to pull out all the stops for the most fabulous green wedding. So enough about weddings, because its making me depressed that I'm not an adult and therefor cannot get married. I'll post later!

~Peyton

No comments:

Post a Comment