Friday, May 21, 2010

BP Oil Spill

So, I'm sure you have all heard about the oil spill that BP has caused. It is a devastating thing and I want to do all that I can to help. I just hate to think about all those sad, little, defenseless animals out there that are dying because of it. Now, this is something that I'm sure less people have heard; you can make these sponges out of hair and they soak the oil right up! Here is a link to learn about the actual oil spill. BP right now is saying that they don't want to use hair booms which I think is devastating since we have so much of it. I mean, we usually just throw it away to be put into landfills, although you can use hair in a compost pile. So try your best to help the sad amount of oil dumping into our oceans. Thanks for reading!

~Peyton

No comments:

Post a Comment