Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Forever 21 Amazingness

     Forever 21 has a new collection of t-shirts! They all have a drawing of a fashion blogger on them drawn by Danny Roberts. He is truly amazing. I want the t-shirt that has Pandora from the blog Pandora. Here is the link to it, but I have to warn you, it's in French. The pictures are amazing though, I just checked it out today. I would wear it with a skirt that I'm designing right now that has an animal print fabric. I can't wait to go shopping soon and get it.

      Also, there has recently been a very big trend toward military inspired pieces. Military green, camoflauge in the most feminine ways. Its amazing. I remember when I was little and military infused clothes were in(as far as I knew, maybe it was just for kids ten and under). My Aunt Dacia took me out shopping to Limited Too(high fashion for my little eight year old self) and I got to pick out one outfit. I headed straight to the camo cargo pants. Now, cargo is still the thing but in a bit n=more sophisticated way. I really want a Juicy Couture military shirt/jacket. You could do almost anything with them, dress them up or down. Put it over jeans and my-soon-to-be Pandora shirt, or over a fabulous silk dress. The possibilities are absolutely endless. I just adore thinking of all the ways you could wear a single piece of clothing. How would you wear it?

     That's all for now.
          xoxo~Peyton

No comments:

Post a Comment