Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Favorite Blogs: Coming Soon

So, I have been looking at a lot of new blogs lately(again, thank you Forever 21 for featuring 6 amazing bloggers on t-shirts) and a lot of them have a favorite blogs list. Today and yesterday I have been looking at Geri Hersh's blog, because im addicted. I adore that blog, and her must-reads list. I have found many new favorites on that blog, which lead to more must-read blogs, so right now, I've decided I'm going to make my own list. My favorite (so far) from her list is Cupcakes and Cashmere. It's wonderful, and, just like the name, delicious. They have shown me what really great posts look like, and since our Mac should be coming back soon(yay!) I will soon be able to post pictures on my blog! I went to Walmart today and got a picture disk to upload them, but that wasn't happening tonight, so probably the day after tomorrow (long story). So, I've got to go, good night all!

xoxo
Peyton

No comments:

Post a Comment