Sunday, June 27, 2010

Katy Perry

Katy Perry is absolutely amazing,anyone who thinks she isn't is insane. Right now, as I write this, I'm listening to California Gurls. I love that song and just makes me miss California even more.I love Katy Perry's insane style. She has a vintage touch to a lot of her music videos and her first C.D. cover had her in a vintage looking swimsuit, which I adored. I love how fearless she is and how great it looks on her. She's the one who can pull off the blue wig and make it look like high fashion. She was on the cover of Lucky in June 2010 and the things that she loves (every person who gets a cover makes a list of what they can't live without) were amazing. I loved the snake stockings she had included. She is such a fashion role model. She has showed me that when you wear something you like, or that's fun, it doesn't matter what the reviews say. Katy Perry, if some way you ever read this, I want you to know that you are absolutely amazing and have taught me to be fearless when it comes to getting dressed in the morning. Here are some of my favorite pictures of her.

xoxo
Peyton

No comments:

Post a Comment