Thursday, September 9, 2010

California Amazingness!

I know this post is way, way, way overdue, but we have finally gotten iPhoto on our Mac and now I can successfully upload pictures. I know I promise pictures, and they never come, but now I can fulfill my promises! Now I have a ton of picture from California, and that will be all for today. I couldn't find a (presentable) picture of me with my hot pink lipstick that I was going to buy. I was on my way to the checkout line, and then I saw the price tag. I may just have to get it at the drug store. Sigh. Delanie and I had such a good time, you couldn't imagine the plain ride for me. The whole time I was tapping my foot ready for the plane to land. That was the only part of the trip I didn't absolutely love, but it was well worth it. Here are just a couple of the pictures I took, I couldn't put them all on since I took over 800 pictures. Oh well.
Kate Spade, that store is so amazing, and bonus points for the people working there liking my shoes!
Jelly Belly Factory, so much fun, except for the hats they made us wear
Two nice ladies that let me take their pictures. I liked their outfits, and the first person's shoes were so cute, I think she was the person that started my wanting of ankle boots
At an A's baseball game. It was fun but really really cold
The outside of the amazing three story Forever 21, I was in heaven!
A picture taken from looking down to the bottom of the San Fransisco mall, it was eight stories of  shopping fun
After I got off the plane we got ice cream! My favorite flavor  at the time was (is?) strawberry cheesecake, so good after a long flight!

Me in an awesome chair at Pier 1 Imports, Delanie and I went shopping there and could've spent hours touching and feeling all the pretty items. I can't wait to be able to decorate my own house!

The same shopping day as Pier 1, we tried prom dresses on at JCPennies and this was my favorite, I loved the black watercolor print on the skirt

Basically what the bathroom counter looked like after a couple of days there, I guess that's what you have to expect coming form three (me, Delanie and Brena, Delanie's big sister) teenage girls

My gorgeous friend Delanie after I got to do her hair and make-up. We went to In&Out burger for lunch, that's definitely something I miss from living in California

Delanie and Troy playing Mario Kat on the wheel, I tried to play it, but was unsuccessful, they kept yelling at me what to do! It just ended in a bunch of laughs and me giving up my wheel

And finally Bart, I love trains so much, I can't wait to take the Subway in New York when I eventually live there!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment