Saturday, October 30, 2010

GO International with Target

In March of 2011, GO International is teaming up with Target to create a capsule collection, bringing back dresses from the past, including a Rodarte number that I have had pinned to my inspiration board since it's original timing. They are going to have a total of 34 dresses from 17 of Targets past collaborations with designers. So if you missed a great dress the first go-around, or see a new one you love, be sure to check out Target in March. Lanvin is also doing a mash-up with Target real soon, and Mulberry is currently selling their pieces for Target right now (but if you really want one, be sure to buy it quick, because they are already out of stock online, and only a select few stores still have inventory). I just love when a big designer pairs up with Target, because I usually can't afford the actual brand. Now I'll just be counting off the days until March...


No comments:

Post a Comment