Monday, January 17, 2011

Candy Colored


Hey all, I'm so sorry for being such a terrible blogger, but life has been so busy lately that I haven't had time to really sit down and think of something to write, I've been horrible.  I have seen such drab colors everywhere and it seems like January really needs a pop of color in the midst of all the neutrals.  I just bought my very first mini bag the other day, and absolutely love it. I was shocked that I could actually scale down all of my "necessities" to fit into this tiny little thing!  They seem like the perfect way to add a spring-y pop of color into the winter without over doing it.  The colors seem like candy to me, they are so addicting. I've had to stop myself from buying all of these. Which color is you favorite?






Forever 21 Fuchsia Bow Front Bag 
Modcloth Red Dually Knotted Chain Bag 
Marc by Marc Jacobs Yellow Quilted Bag 
Porenza Schouler  Green Mini Crossbody Pouch 
Mulberry Electric Blue Shoulder Bag 
Forever 21 Purple Small Shoulder Bag with Pleats




No comments:

Post a Comment