Monday, January 31, 2011

Small Card, Big Thanks

Today I received a letter from one of my best friends that lives in California. Opening it and seeing her handwriting made me feel so close to her, but it also made me realize that no one ever sends out letters anymore.  I'll admit to email or texting anyone when I need to talk to them quick, it seems like sending a letter just isn't practical, but it is so much fun to receive on in the mail. Whenever I get a letter I pin it up on my bulletin board as inspiration; inspiration to write more letters, or to just appreciate the little things in life. As I was looking for some stationary to send thank you cards out I came across Kate Spade's line of little greeting cards. They are so much fun and I wanted to buy them all, but right now I'm going to stick to this one set. It really gets the point of thank you across well and is very cute, plus the bright green is a nice change of pace with the gray weather we have been having lately. Who do you have big thanks for?

No comments:

Post a Comment