Friday, March 11, 2011

To Japan, Love Peyton



I'm officially back from California! I had such a great time in Disneyland (yes, not the most glamourous vacation, but fun for the whole family) and enjoyed the much need time out from school. That Friday morning, as i was repacking my bag to get on the airplane, my mom happened to turn on the news, and to such a devastating thing.  All that fun came rushing out into instant empathy for these people that had just had their homes taken away by two major disasters.  Its crazy to see all that happening and to think we are in our homes just enjoying life.  I have already sent out a donation to World Vision (here), and at this point in time, I guess that's all you can really do.  To all those people in Japan or who have loved ones there- my heart goes out to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment