Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Purple Sunnies







Last weekend I got new sunglasses and I'v been so excited to wear them, the only problem has been that it hasn't been super sunny and there fore pointless to wear them. I'm flying out to California this weekend so hopefully I will have plenty of opportunities to wear them.  When I got them I was so excited because they are my first real piece of designer anything (they are from the amazing brand Fendi) and they are purple and amazing. I couldn't get the picture I took of them to upload and no good images were on the internet (at least not any that I could find) so I decided to post this instead.  This picture was on The Glamourai last month and was so amazing that I had to share. If only i could get a pair of sunnies like these...

No comments:

Post a Comment