Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Polka Dots for Spring

Spring time is becoming more and more apparent as the days go by and i'm not about to complain one bit!  My favorite part of spring is when all of a sudden, a million different colors come out from whatever rock they were hiding under and make everything super bright.  And, like very year, with color comes pattern, lots and lots of it.  I'm still mastering how to mix patterns like the street style idols you see every day on Jak & Jil or Style, but as soon as that happens, I'll let you in on it.  Strips and dots are some of my favorites, but my wardrobe is (or at least, won't be when I find the just-right patterns for my closet) definitely not limited to those child-at-heart splashes.  These are what my spring dreams will consist of.








Pet Elephant, Please Dress














Miu Miu Green Dot Sandals
Singer 22 Purple Ikat Dress
Modcloth Pet Elephant, Please Dress 
Topshop Raspberry Cut About Stripe Tee
Missoni Zig Zag Romper











No comments:

Post a Comment