Friday, July 2, 2010

Fourth of July!

In our neighborhood, instead of celebrating the fourth, we celebrate on the third and the big fire works show goes off the night too. I've always love the fourth and it reminds me of family in California. Every year, when we still lived in California, we would either go to my mom's mom's house or to my mom's dad's house for fire works and parades and boat shows and barbeques. They both live on lakes so we would go on boat rides and my grandma's husband would show us (me and my cousins) how to fish. We would decorate t-shirts and paint our nails red white and blue. I really miss them now, but I'm still excited for the party tomorrow. My friend Michelle and I are going to have a sleepover and watch the fireworks from our house. Lots of fun!I'm going to help my little sister and her friends make pinwheels for tomorrow, but I'm stuck on what to wear. I'll have to think tonight.

xoxo
Peyton

No comments:

Post a Comment