Saturday, December 11, 2010

Christmas Songs Playin'

I adore Christmas music and start listening to it in October most of the time. Christmas songs and snow are what get me excited for the Holiday times, and since we haven't actually had any snow, I've been hanging on to the joyful songs from my Christmas playlist for dear life. I'm listening to Christmases When You Were Mine by Taylor Swift at the moment and whenever I hear one of these songs, it instantly brightens my day.  My favorites are Christmas Must Be Something More also by Taylor Swift, Jingle Bells sung by Basshunter, and Winter Wonderland sung by Kate Havnevik.  Here is my Christmas playlist as of this moment, what are your favorites?

Santa Baby- Marilyn Monroe
Winter Wonderland- Jewel
Winter- Sixteen Cities
Winter Wonderland- Kate Havnevik
White Christmas- Taylor Swift
We Need a Little Christmas- Glee Cast
The Little Drummer Boy- Jessica Simpson
Silent Night- Taylor Swift
Santa Claus is Comin' to Town- Mariah Carey
Merry Christmas Darling- Glee Cast
Little Drummer Boy- Low
Let It Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow- Michael Buble
Last Christmas- Taylor Swift
Joy to The World- Faith Hill
Jingle Bells- Basshunter
Jingle Bell Rock- Jessica Simpson
Christmas Must be Something More- Taylor Swift
Last Christmas- Glee Cast
Baby It's Cold Outside- Barenaked Ladies
Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas- Tori Amos
I'll be Home for Christmas- Aimee Mann

No comments:

Post a Comment