Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A Peek into my Make-Up Bag

I'm always curious to see what other people have in their make-up bags, so I thought that I should share to others what is in mine.  I'm always spilling my little bag all over my bathroom counter and it is rarely ever clean so last night as I was doing just that, I grabbed my camera and snapped a picture, these are my current favorites as of this moment.  What are your favorite make-up buys?


-Bag: Body Shop cosmetic bag from last year's Christmas, it had Satsuma lotions in it; my favorite scent from them.
-Eight-Color Eyeshadow Palette: From Claire's, this is so convenient so that I don't have to buy each and every bright color I want, I use this most in the summer though.
-Brown Eyeliner: Mary Kay brand, I really never use this, but it comes in handy when you are marking off two specific points to pluck your eyebrows in.
-Sonia Kashuk Brushes: I got this as a birthday present and I've loved it since the second I unwrapped it. Its really easy to put into a bag and take anywhere, and with five brushes, you'll never go wrong.
-Colossal Volume Mascara from Maybelline: This really fans out your lashes and makes them really dark.
-Mary Kay Foundation: I don't use this as foundation, I use this as concealer.  It covers up blemishes really easily and blends into my skin tone nicely. Plus, it doesn't clog pores which is a must for teenagers especially.
-Shimmer-y Gray Eyeshadow: I put it only under the crease in my eyes and it makes my blue eyes pop.
-Old Mascara wand: This comes in really handy when my mascara won't cooperate and clumps together.
-Mini Sephora Eyeshadow: I got this in their birthday package and it came in white which makes your eyes wider and look more awake.
-Smokey Eyeshadow Quad: I've been able to think up numerous looks with these four basic colors, it's now a staple to every day life.
-Lip Polish: This is from Maybelline called Girly Pink, that pretty much describes it. I can easily smooth a coat or two on when I'm running late and it gives me a fun yet polished look instantly, its just slightly pink-er then my natural lip color, so it's not a major pop.
-Three-Shade Blush Palette: I only use the lightest shade or the middle shade of this, but those two are perfect. The lighter shade also works as a bit of a highlighter and the two blend together well to give a perfect color for my skin tone.




No comments:

Post a Comment