Saturday, December 11, 2010

Holiday Gifts for...

Here are a few gifts for the foodie in your life, but I think almost anyone would appreciate any of these gifts.  I've never been super into cooking until recently and now I'm head over heels in love for baking so it seemed appropriate to make a foodie gift guide.  One of my favorite Christmas memories is when i was eight and me and my little brother rushed down stairs to see what Santa had gotten us. I got a Bath and Body Works American Girl gift basket, but my little brother, who was five, got a spice rack and a waffle maker. For the longest time he wanted o be a chef, and my mom is a great cook. i can think of a lot of people that would love one of these presents. Who would you give these to?

Anthropologie Dining Room Measuring Spoons
Crate&Barrel Star Cookie Cutters
Anthropologie Elephant Shakers
Amazon Just Cupcakes
Crate&Barrel Red Mixing Bowl
Sephora Ginger Bread Girl Body Wash
Anthropologie Tea-and-Crumpets Apron
Bella Cupcake Couture Cupcake Wrappers
Crate&Barrel Hot Chocolate Blender

No comments:

Post a Comment