Thursday, December 9, 2010

Christmas Wish List

A new gift guide is way way way over due and as I was looking around for some presents to put into a new one, I kept adding more and more onto my list of wishes. The most recent hints I've been giving out are for a Danny Roberts print and a perfume sampler from Sephora. I love gifting presents to people, especially when you find the perfect present that you know they are going to love.  The hardest part of the holidays are keeping the presents under the tree and not gifting them to friends right away, but this just focuses on what I want.  Lately I've had some very persistent friends and I've really had to think about what I wanted for the upcoming holidays, so it seemed right to put my list into a post.  Here is my list for Santa, whats on yours?

Kate Spade Wall Calendar

Ulta Remington Pearl Straightener
Sephora Perfume Sampler
Penguin Wreck This Journal
Danny Roberts Print
Archie Grand Notebooks

P.S. Sorry I don't have any links to the items, the program refused to cooperate


No comments:

Post a Comment