Monday, July 19, 2010

Ruffles...and Sparkles..and Sequins

So lately I've had this obsession with the following things: Ruffles, sparkles, and sequins. I love them all. Also, for my birthday a friend of mine(thank you Katie!) got me British Vogue. How do the go together? Well, it seems as though in the U.K., they have some of the same obsessions; right on the cover girl(Cameron Diaz), is an amazing sequined frock. I loved it the instant I layed eyes on it. Then, as I flip through m newest treasure, I notice there are lots of sequined and sparkly things in it. It was fabulous! So, here are some of my favorite images from the magazine. (sorry for the bad images, but I couldn't find the pictures I wanted out of it on the Internet. I guess you'll have to settle for my camera, oh well.)
   
    
(All pictures taken by me of British Vogue, July 2010. Sorry about the unprofessional quality of the pictures, but on a babysitters salary, you just don't have the money to hire a professional photographer)

No comments:

Post a Comment